photos around Carson, IA

Animal Control

If you have a cat or dog, they are required to be licensed with City Hall yearly.  Proof of rabies must be shown before a license can be issued.  Per City Code Chapter 56. 

Please remember that it is unlawful to allow animals run at large, please keep your pets confined on your own property.  Please see City Hall for more information regarding Animal Protection and Control City Code Chapter 55. 

The City of Carson contracts with Pottawattamie County Animal Control.  Animal Control issues should be directed to 712-366-1142, 712-328-5851 or 712-328-5737.  If there is an Emergency Animal Control issue call 911.
Official Website of the City of Carson, IA.
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.